Wednesday 6 December 2017

May the force...........

Hello folks

Another birthday card for you today. Yes I have made some Christmas cards but haven't yet got round to photographing them.
This is a card I made for my children to give their dad - 
He is a huge Star Wars fan so when I saw this stamp I just had to buy it. The stamp is Edwin with laser sword from Magnolia which I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and pencils, Sparkle pens and Illustrator pens - 

  • skin - FS2, FS4, FS9, CR2, 089 and 009
  • hair - TN7, TN8, EB8 and 103
  • clothes - EB1, EB2, EB3, EB5, sand, 086 and 103
  • sky - IB1
  • ground - BG1, BG3 and 117
  • sword - IG6, IG8, IG10, aquamarine Sparkle pen and 119
I also used - 
  • brown core'dinations
  • Sara's signature collection Just for men paper pad
  • Sara's signature collection Just for men Happy birthday die and male sentiment dies
  • hessian
  • antique linen distress ink

That's all from me today. Enjoy your day.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a wonderful card for a Star Wars fan the image is perfect. Not long until the new film is out. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete