Today I thought I would share the card I made for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day. She reads my blog so I have waited a few days to make sure she sees it before I post it.
For this card I have used -
- ivory centura pearl
- papers from Sara's signature collection - Shabby Chic
- Tattered Lace tri fold card die
- Tonic's bountiful bouquet corner die
- Sara's signature collection - Shabby Chic lace doily and classic lily die sets
- Sara's signature collection - Shabby Chic cherished memories stamp and die set
- Sara's signature collection - Shabby Chic buttons and linen script ribbon
I cut the lilies twice, shaped them, layered them up and added some distress ink to the outer edges.
I added the Tonic corners to opposite corners of the card.
I used both the 6 inch and 12 inch paper pads from Sara's Shabby Chic collection.
Thank you for stopping by today.