Monday 5 March 2018

Have a Norse day

Hello folks


Monday again and here in Manchester the rain has washed all the ice and snow away. I must say I am pleased to see clear roads and pavements - I do not enjoy driving in the snow!

Today's card is one I made for my son's recent birthday -

The stamp is a MFT one called Viking which I have coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and Illustrator pens -
  • skin - ivory and TN2
  • beard - OR1, TN6, TN8 and EB8
  • clothes - RB2, RB3, RB4, YG1, YG2 and YG3
  • belt, helmet and shield - IG3, IG5, IG7, GY1, GY2 and YG4
  • axe - EB4, EB5, EB7, IG3, IG5 and IG7

I have also used - 
  • matt black card
  • kraft card
  • Neenah card
  • Spellbinder's circle nesties and matting basics A dies
  • MFT viking and rolling hills dies
  • tumbled glass, moved lawn and antique linen distress ink

I added some faux stitching around the circle and rectangle die cuts. The sentiment came with the stamp set.

That's all from me today. Keep safe if you are stilling battling with the snow and ice.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lesley this is a stunning card I love that Norseman. I am pleased the snow has gone too. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card and the image is great fun. Our snow was washed away last night thankfully. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. (sorry, I leave my message as a comment because I didn't find contact form on your blog, hoping you'll see it soon).

    Hello !
    I'm writting an article for the issue n°46 of the french magazine called "Passion cartes créatives".
    The subject is the Art Deco...
    I wish to show your beautiful card (seen here : http://stampingbubbles.blogspot.fr/2017/06/art-deco-stepper-card.html) within this article.
    Would you agree with that ?
    If yes, could you please send me as soon as possible a high resolution photo of your creation.
    Of course, your name or pen name if you want will appear next to the image, and the address of your blog will be in the address book.
    Thank you in advance for your quick answer, even if it is negative, so that I can get organized (I have to give my paper for tomorrow).
    Best Regards, Elise AMANN
    Please, answer directly to elise.amann(at)wanadoo.fr

    ReplyDelete