Thursday 1 March 2018

Oliver texting

Good morning


It has been a while hasn't it. My family suffered the loss of a very close relative in January and even though it was expected it was still a shock to us all. I wasn't really in the mood to craft and have taken a complete break from my craft room. Now I feel ready to create again so here goes......

This is a card I made for a recent birthday - 
I have used LOTV's Oliver texting stamp which I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and Illustrator pens - 

  • hair - TN5, TN7, TN8 and EB5
  • skin - eggshell, FS8, FS9 and TN2
  • clothes - JG2, JG3, JG5, JG7, TB2, BGR2, BGR3, BGR4, IG1, IG8, IG10 and true black
  • ground - BG1 and BG3
  • sky - sky blue

I have also used - 

  • kraft card
  • Sara's signature collection Just for men brights collection paper pad
  • LOTV's block sentiments stamp set
  • tumbled glass distress ink


That is all from me tomorrow but I'll be back tomorrow with news of a new challenge at Alphabet Challenge.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to read that Lesley, it does take time. But nice to see you back with a card.

    Keep warm.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley I am very sorry to hear your news. It is good to see you back. Your card is gorgeous that is a brilliant image you have used. Stay safe and warm. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete