Saturday 7 April 2018

Birthday wishes

Good morning

Last night saw the end of my birthday celebrations. We had a fabulous family meal, Edinburgh was amazing (despite the weather) and I feel well and truely spoilt. I am having a rest today as well as catching up with my chores (booooooo).
This is a birthday card I made a while ago - 
A very simple card made using Hunkdory products - 
  • birthday wishes card kit - from Hunkydory
  • silver mirricard
  • bling from my stash
I folded the card front for this card and added a co-ordinating card to the inside folded area.


That is all from me today folks, I'd best go and tackle those chores and then I can put my feet up, maybe even manage a little crafting.
Enjoy your day

Crafty hugs

Lesley






1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete