Wednesday 11 April 2018

Just Gorjuss

Hello folks

Today's card is one I made just for the fun of it. I love to colour and have only just been introduced to Gorjuss stamps. I love them, they are great to practice your colouring techniques and are very cute. Perfect for me. I am not 100% happy with the dress but was so pleased with the hair that I couldn't bear to throw it away.
The stamp is called Oops a Daisy which I coloured with a mixture of Spectrum Noir, Illustrator and Copics pens and Spectrum Noir colourblend pencils - 
  • skin - E000, E00, FS9, TN2, CR2, 089 and 009
  • hair - true black, IG4, IG6, IG10 and 120
  • clothes - PL1, BP2, BP6, BP7, 119, BT1, BT3, BT4, BT5, BT7, 055 and 061
  • ground - IG2 and IG4
  • sky - sky blue

I have also used - 
  • pink core'dinations
  • white linen card
  • Tattered Lace's lace borders die set
  • Crafter Companion's Embossalicious embossing folder (sorry don't have a name for this one)
  • pink ribbon and gem from my stash
  • tumbled glass distress ink

I cut the lace border twice, then matched it up and covered the join with a piece of ribbon. I embossed the core'dinations card and then sanded it back to reveal the core.

That's all from me today folks. Thank you for stopping by.

Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card that is such a cute image and I love the bright vibrant colours you have used. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete