Tuesday 3 April 2018

More Easter wishes

Good morning folks

Today finds me and my hubby on our way to Edinburgh for a short break. I am celebrating a rather large birthday this week and as a treat my hubby is taking me away to celebrate.
Another Easter card for you today (there is a theme this week) - 
I have used bunny with daffodil from Whimsy Stamps which I have coloured with Spectrum Noir and Illustrator pens - 

  • bunny - IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4, IG5 and PP1
  • daffodil - CT1, CT3, CT4, CG2, CG3 and CG4
  • ladybug - DR1, DR5 and DR7
  • grass - CG2, CG3 and CG4
  • sky - sky blue

I have also used - 

  • Perfect Pair paper pad from LOTV (now discontinued but maybe available from Nitwits website)
  • white linen card
  • Tattered Lace lacy days rectangles die set
  • Tattered Lace torn edge hexagons die set
  • LOTV spring senitments
  • spun sugar distress ink
  • ribbon and pearls from my stash

Thank you for stopping by today.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. An adorable bunny and a very pretty card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete