Sunday 15 April 2018

This little piggy

Good morning

The last day of my Easter break and after a beautiful spring day yesterday we are back to grey skies and rain. That being the case, after a few chores, I'll be spending the afternoon crafting.
Today's cards are a few I made to add to my finished card stock - 
I have used - 
  • Hogs stamps and dies from The Greeting Farm
  • Spectrum Noir pens - PP1, PP2, PP3, PP4, PP5, EB2, EB3, PL1, PL2, BP2 and BP6
  • embossing folders from Do-crafts and Crafter's Companion
  • scraps of centura pearl and core'dinations

These are tiny cards (4 inches square) so I was able to use up some of my scraps of card and papers.

I have not added sentiments to these cards but will do so when required.
Well those chores will not do themselves. Enjoy the remains of the weekend.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lesley these cards are gorgeous those piggies are so cute. I hope next week goes well for you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete